Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Home Computer is passe

Now-a-days Its always seems to be a tall order for me to simply start my desktop computer at home if I need to simply complete a task such as checking mail or composing documents.

I would rather reach out to my Blackberry phone, which gives me the power to do things as I would do on my Internet powered PC desktop, perhaps even faster without the pain.  So, thats brings us to the milion dollar question- Do I still need a PC Desktop ? or even a laptop for that matter.

Devices such as Tablets, Large screen powerful Mobile phones are now replacing desktops/laptops. 

Samsung has gone ahead and developed a path breaking product called Samsung Note which is a cross breed of a Tablet and a Touch screen mobile phone. I saw this product with one of the parents who was carrying it for my son's Annual day last week. The parent was using the same as a Digital Camera. 

     


The above video demonstrates the computing capabilities of Samsung Note. 

The following are some of the features of the Samsung Note
  • Wi-Fi Direct - For seamless connectivity between wi-fi dirtect
  • Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) OS
  • 8 MP Primary Camera
  • 2 MP Secondary Camera
  • 5.29-inch HD Super AMOLED Touchscreen
  • 1.4 GHz Dual Core ARM Cortex-A9 Processor
  • Full HD Recording
  • S Pen and S Memo
All the daily computing one needs to do

No comments:

Post a Comment